Current fields of interest:
MARINA A. LOBOVA|
- Project management, specializing in the development of world-leading technologies in the physics of vacuums and torsion fields, alternative energy sources, power transmission, transportation systems and communications.
- Integrating ideas through the fusion of scientific disciplines. Innovative solutions through cross-science R&D in the life sciences and nanotechnology.
||ISTA Co., Ltd. (Innovative Solutions for Technology
Advancements), Thailand, Managing Director.
Novel technologies in Medicine, Life Sciences.
|| UVITOR Co., Ltd. (Universal Vacuum and Torsion
Solutions), Russia, Thailand co-founder, CEO.
|2004 META MED Co.Ltd.,Thailand (Quantum Medicine, Nanotechnology)
Assistant Professor at Moscow State University (Russia)
Researcher at the Philological Department Laboratory on dolphin intelligence.
Advisor to Office of International Affairs of the Rector of MSU, Acad.. Rem V.Khoklov.
Professor at the Diplomatic Corps of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Russia).
Deputy Head of the Trade Mission of the Republic of Phillipines in the USSR.
Sibir International Co., Ltd. Import-Export company in Thailand. Managing Director.
Thai Transstroy Co., Ltd. (infrastructure company in Thailand).
Joint venture with Corporation Transstroy (Russia). Executive Vice-President.
Meta Med Co. LtD -(Quantum Medicine, Nanotechnology) Managing Director
Moscow State University after M.V. Lomonosov (MA)
Graduated from University of Friendship of People after P.
Lumumba (Moscow) with the Thesis in «Expansion of human
abilities for perception, recognition and memorizing data»
Опубликованные и упоминаемые в нашем издании работы Автора
- INTERNATIONAL ACADEMY OF AUTHORS OF SCIENTIFIC DISCOVORIES AND INVENTIONS Academy member
- Thai Russian Association on Technology and Economic Development (TRATED): Co-founder, Board Vice-President.
- To be an information center for the exchange of knowledge, opinions and experiences between Thailand and the Russian Federation.
- To support and promote cooperation between the Russian Federation and Thailand in various areas of commercial and economic development, technologies, education, culture, etc.
- To coordinate with other private and government organizations in promoting cooperation between Thailand and the Russian Federation.
- To carry out studies and research in order to help develop cooperation between Thailand and the Russian Federation.
- To work for the mutual benefit of joint Thai/Russian organizations.
- To promote all culture-related activities.
TRATED (registered in 2002) has organized the following events:
- Nanotechnology conference (17.07.02, SOFITEL Central Plaza)
- Reception and press conference welcoming the First Lady Astronaut, H.E. Valentina Tereshkova (23.09.02, SOFITEL Central Plaza)
- Anti-aging seminar (17.12.02, SOFITEL Central Plaza)
An Open Letter to World Steering Committee, WYP 2005
To Acad. E. P. Kruglyakov, «Prof.A. Konkretny», Acad. V.L. Ginzburg