-

Stanislav Konstantinov
Features of teaching New Physics in Universities

O


Abstract: A new Physics is born at the time of the crisis of theoretical physics and the entire scientific paradigm. The article proposes order to better understand the concept of quantum vacuum (dark matter) in New Physics and its participation in all interactions: electromagnetic, gravitational and nuclear interactions. The need to prepare students to participate in modern experiments and theoretical development a new scientific paradigm dictates the emergence of a new course of the nature of dark matter in Universities

Keywords: quantum vacuum, dark matter, electromagnetism, gravity, nuclear forces


1.Introduction

Today in the scientific community there is no unambiguous definition for the concept of New Physics. So Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, chief researcher at the Institute for Nuclear Research Valery Rubakov, who received Hamburg Prize in Theoretical Physics 2020 believes that despite all efforts, no experimental indications of a new physics have yet been received. In his article Higgs Boson, he writes: This is actually already starting to cause concern: is it right we all understand, its quite possible, however, that we still havent reached the new physics in terms of energy and in the amount of data collected. I hope that new, revolutionary discoveries will be associated with of the Large Hadron Collider which, through year begins to work on full energy 13-14 TeV. To the question: what could be a new physics? - V.Rubakov replies: Theorists have no unity on this subject. One option is the composite nature of scalar fields that provide spontaneous symmetry breaking, which has already been mentioned. Another, also popular possibility is supersymmetry, which we will only talk about that she predicts a whole zoo of new particles with masses in the region of hundreds of GeV - several TeV. Very exotic options are also being discussed, such as additional dimensions of space (say, the so-called M-theory).[1]. Academician Rubakov wrote these words in June 2012, but even today in 2020 new revolutionary discoveries were not obtained at the LHC, although the energy was reached in the collision of 13 TeV proton beams, which means that theoretical physics, unlike experimental physics, is in a state of crisis and is not even able to comprehend the achievements of experimental physics. Our article will be entirely devoted to the interpretation of the achievements of experimental physics and astrophysics obtained at the beginning of the 21st century. New Physics, based on the recognition of quantum vacuum (dark matter and dark energy) as a galactic and intergalactic medium, which, according to the observations of the Planck Space Observatory published in March 2013, makes up 95% of the total mass energy of the observed Universe (the remaining 5% are accounted for by ordinary baryonic matter), these achievements are truly revolutionary [2]. It is correct to write the term new physics in quotation marks, since this physics originated earlier than the modern relativistic physics of Albert Einstein and the quantum physics of Niels Bohr, which currently dominates theoretical physics. The foundations of the new physics were laid by the great experimenter Nikola Tesla, whose conceptual ideas were far ahead of his time [3]. If Albert Einstein's General Theory of Relativity was based not only on the phenomenal intuition of the author, but also on the experimental discoveries of Nikola Tesla, today the world would be different and there would be no crisis in theoretical physics.


PDF (519)


Stanislav Konstantinov, Features of teaching New Physics in Universities // « », ., 77-6567, .27385, 27.10.2021

[ «»]


© 
info@trinitas.ru